Do you think finding the right one is one of the biggest challenges in dating?

So I've been using online dating sites/apps for the past 4 years and while I've been successful in attracting and meeting a good amount of women, at least 30+, I still haven't found a relationship. Usually it's the ones I don't like who like me and vice versa. My closest to forming a relationship from there, I ended up being led on hardcore and used as a rebound. That fucked me up big time. I may be over the rebounder herself but what it did was fuck up how I go about things, I guess give me a fear of commitment, and not be sure if I was doing too much or too little.

Looking back, it's not as bad as I made it out to be but the thing is I've tried giving ones a chance where we had stuff in common and could talk but I had very little to no attraction which made it awkward. If I don't feel it for someone, I can't force myself to and am not just gonna settle just for the sake of being in a relationship. It doesn't make me happier and it's unfair to the other person and mostly a waste of time.

Then there's others where there might be a lot to a decent amount of physical attraction but they have nothing in common or they can't hold a conversation to save their life. They give one word replies and doing nothing to further conversation which makes it tough because they're not giving cues showing interest and I don't know if I'm doing too much or too little.

Then I've had those where they're very physically attractive, we share tons in common, and we can have endless conversations then well have an amazing date or two but then it falls through after the first or 2nd date and then they ignore me without explanation. Not to sound like one of those entitled "nice guys" but it is frustrating when it happens and you don't get an explanation and it leaves you wondering what you did wrong and you'll end up making those same mistakes in the future without realizing it, giving you the same results. Is it my personality, are they playing the field too?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0