Which of your relationships (dating) do you remember most?

Why? What make that person stand out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember a woman named Brenda 6 years ago. She remembered all my details and loved sports and beautiful and I was stupid enough to lose her.

• What happened?

• Awe, I am sorry. Life happens. I wish you the best with the next one.

• I haven't had a date since :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The one that i'm currently in. Out of all the guys i have ever dated or been with, he is the only one who makes me want to be a better me. I feel beautiful when i'm with him, he makes me feel confident, i don't feel self conscious when i'm with him, he works out with me, and i know with all my heart that he will always be there for me. my problem when dating that at first its awesome but i have this problem where ill end up looking for something wrong with that person. but with him i can't find anything wrong because this is the first relationship i have been in that i haven't felt needed to look for anything bad. he's perfect in my eyes. and i just love everything about him.

What Guys Said 5

• Well I just had a peaceful break up with my second longest girlfriend after 9 months. So I for sure remember that one the most as of now. But I always say my 'big ex' when referring to a previous one. We dated for three years and lived together for one year. just so much of who I am now, while not strictly because of her, happened during those years.

• My wife.

She stood out because she was an interesting person. She loved music and she loved to teach music. She was good with children. I enjoyed listening to her practice, and enjoyed when she listened to me play piano.

• We'll I've only had one relationship so far, and it ended 2 days before my grandmother who raised me died, so it would be hard not to remember it. :P

• I remember both just as equally for different reasons.

• I hated all of them I will never again date someone I don't really like

What Girls Said 3

• The one im currently in, its just the sort of guy he is that makes me forget about my past which was horrible, and he treats me perfect, just everything about him stands out to me, the way he talks and the way he acts is just unique in my eyes :)

• I only had one relationship so far, and it won't be easy for me to forget it.

• The guy i'm with right now? Because i love him?