Would you find it rude if a guy tells you what he wants in a relationship?

Women would you find it rude if the guy who is into you tell you that he wants a friendship type relationship aka not very serious and he doesn't want to waste his time if you want to be be serious so he could go to another because I find it not rude but that's just what I believe and I'm the type of guy that knows what he wants and doesn't play any games but I want opinions from another's perspective

• Yes it's rude
  • No it's not

Most Helpful Girl

• Bruh. Tell me what you want. I will most likely do the same. If it's not compatible, we move on and no one's time is wasted.

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll appreciate the honesty, it'll hurt but, they'll appreciate it, and unless they want to be serious themselves, will go along with it, it's when they start developing serious feelings that could get in the way, since they knew that you aren't a serious guy

What Girls Said 5

• Ok, If it's so straight forward like you said it, It would be rude, That's why I went for A
    but really it's much much better to be honest though, honest and rude is better than manipulating my feelings anyway
    Some girls really like this type of relationships
    but when it comes to relationships it's really better to be honest no matter how rude or hard it can look like
    I mean if you say this to a girl who wants to have a serious relationship but decides to go on with it, she'd be hurt inside even if she didn't tell
    That's what I really think about it

• Well it wouldn't really be my fault it's kinda like seeing a hot steak you know you're going to burn your tongue but you take a bite on it anyways lol and plus I'm not really saying " later bitch u too serious" lol

• Yes, It really depends here, but if it's me, I would respect you for your honesty, but I wouldn't take the risk here, I may get broken-hearted and I don't play that role in my life, so I would hate it really

• I find it gentlemanly if someone tells me that they're not looking for anything serious. It saves me time potentially spent on them and allows me to move on to the next person I could potentially be attracted to.

As long as you're pleasant about it, and not a complete tool, I'd rather be told the truth straight up.

• Whether it is rude entirely depends on how you broach the subject and your manner.

• Is this rude "hey It was nice getting to know you but I think you're interested in something more serious and I have to say that I'm not that guy if you're actually interested in a casual relationship not friends with benefits hit me up other than that laters and GL out there"

• It not, it is better to be clear than sorry.

• No, I love when guys tell me what they want because then I don't have to waste my time on someone who isn't looking for the same thing that I'm looking for AND I don't risk getting my heart broken again.

What Guys Said 3

• That's something you have to do, regardless of how it's taken. In fact, I'd say how it is taken is the first big indicator of whether you are compatible.

• No how can that be rude.

• I think that's important. It's what I do. That way people don't get confused.