Do I have the right to be offended if a guy who is pursuing me to be his girlfriend is showing me his player side?

He pursued me for almost four years. I saw this womanizer side of him and avoided him , until I gave up last two weeks. We make out and sleep over. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him to give me some time. When i call him on his phone his conversation is less than one minute and as if it was formal. There were two times at night that my call went to his voicemail at night and he told me that there was no call. I started liking him but I am scared that I am just his booty call or some one he wants to win , sleep and move to the next. Although I am considered attractive for many , he told me that I am not. So should I just ignore him or pursue him knowing in my gut that he is a player. I don't even know why he chased me that long.

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably thinks his player side is what is pulling his game, do not be offended, simply tell him you do not like it.

• That is a good one. And I am very straight forward person and that is my major no no for dating. I am sure many women would say that

What Guys Said 4

• 'Pursuing' should never go on for that long. It's never healthy, irrespective of who is at fault here.

So you're much better off NOT being his girlfriend.

• Well why can't you pursue someone you like for that long? What is the red flag there?

• Well said

• Appreciate the acknowledgement!

• He said you're not attractive, but he's been after ya for four years?

Sounds manipulative/sneaky, proceed with caution if at all.

• My point. So I asked him to rate me and he said about 6 or 5 out of ten. He used to call me pretty or sexy. I know that it was his line.

• If he's still chasing you after 4 years and you still want to go slow its bazar he's still around.

• Why is everyone is saying bizarre on the slow part?

• Don't be superised when things go sour.

• Oh it did got sour before. He would make fun of me I front of his friends and had a time of not talking to each other for some time. He has his way of getting back to me. He knew that I hated him. It is so funny how I like him now. I really know what kind of person he is.

• You asked this yesterday.

What Girls Said 2

• Why so long to respond to his desire to be with you?

• Because you can see someone and know that he is a player by the way he acts. I have seen him hitting in woman and also be with them for very short period of time. He never had any long term girlfriend while I know him

• Usually players move on quickly.. why he is still pursuing you is a mystery. Perhaps he sees you as the ultimate challenge. Or he's in love with you.

• I am assuming the ultimate challenge part and proving that he is good enough. A way to save his ego.

• He told you that you are not attractive?

• If someone gives you 5 out of 10, isn't that a polite way of saying you are not attrActive. I honestly take it to my heart because no one has ever said that to me. The worst comment I got usually is you are cute

• I would say to leave this guy in the dust.

• Exactly