So I am about 4'11" and my friends are trying to hook me up with a guy who is 6'2" ... am I too short to date him? should I go for shorter guys?

My friends have recently tried to hook me up with a tall guy. He's nice, but I'm a little hesitant to dating him because of our height difference. He's 6'2" and I'm 4'11". He towers over me and I'm not sure what to do.

• Date him, height difference is okay
  • Ditch the idea, he is too tall
I like him, he's really nice. This really has helped :) thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can give it a shot, what could it hurt?

I will say, I am 6'3 and the shortest I have ever dated was 5'7 though. I just naturally like taller girls, sometimes girls who are shorter than me hit on me, and I just see them as super young lol

But that is just me, you never know, he could like you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you like him?

What Guys Said 6

• I have no idea where this myth among girls come from that height matters on girls. It simply does not at all as long as you aren't taller than the guy no guy will truly care about it.

• Do what you want. I usually see shorties with lanky guys because that's what the tend to go for.

• i look on twitter once and they say they don't date guy less than 5'11.

now you complaining... me confuse.

girls like tall guys. short guys don't get girls.

• It can work no problem.

• I personally wouldn't like her being that short but that's because I'm 5'7" and I need a girl to be taller than me when she has heels on ONLY when she has heels on though. Shorter without

• So I have a aunt and uncle with about that hight difference and they are married with 4 kids

What Girls Said 3

• I mean, if you really like each other, it doesn't matter. He might get back problems though.

• Date him if you want. Don't let height difference be a problem. There a lot of tall guys who date short girls.

• Dude I'm 4'10 and a guy from my work kept hitting on me and he was 6'2 as well. I would have dated him if he wasn't a dick. I personally like taller guys. And dude you can always wear heels