Should I start dating?

I know this is kind of random, but it's been on my mind a lot lately. See my bff has been going on more dates lately and she is getting into a really good relationship and I'm starting to feel like I want that too. I've never even been asked out or ever asked somebody out before and I think it's because I've never really met the right person I guess. I just feel like I would really like to experience it at least once to see what it is like to have a significant other, but I don't know if I should. So overall should I try to get into the dating scene or should I just try to ignore it and just try to focus on other things?

Thanks, and I hope you all are having a fabulous day!! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it all depends on you sincerely. Dating can be a lot of fun, but it can also be occasionally, not always, peppered with unpleasant moments and situations. A romantic relationship is full of surprises, some bad and some good, and you never actually know what will happen and how will things develop as time passes. I say you should try entering the dating scene, since you are practically old enough and see how things turn out. It’s best to let things flow naturally, so don’t force things if you see they aren’t working out.

Most Helpful Guy

• umm i think u should date when u can. but be safe. dates can be really exciting. i would date for experience. its always good to know how to socialize and flirt. but dont worry about jumping into the date scene. just let it come to you and take advantage of situations. you are a pretty girl so im sure guys are attracted to you. so just be smart and safe with the guys u pick, cuz some guys can hurt you, they like to play with girls emotions. just remember u are a treasure and only u have the key to the gold. have fun. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It is not a bad thing to do.

• Why are you registered as a male?