Why do ugly old men think they have a chance?

I am 18 and I am constantly getting asked out and hooted by men in their 40s, 50s and 60s. I am young enough to be their grand daughter/daughter! It is really sick. I want somebody my age. I dress modestly and my makeup is natural. My image is perceived by other people as classy and elegant. How can I get these old creeps to stop perving on me? They even perve on me in the library when I am studying! Why?

And don't give me that "old men think younger women are more attractive and fertile". Think about it, Cinderella, with receding hairline, pot bellies and the face of a monitor lizard, do you think women my age would want them? They want their money and watch like vultures till dirty old men like Hugh Hefner drops dead. Then they feast on his money.

And the "age is just a number" crap they hawk. If age is just a number, why do you constantly seek women young enough to be your granddaughter? Hypocrite. I don't care that you are 15 years old at heart, grow the fuck up! It disgusts me that all you care about is looks and people so many generations younger than you have different interests completely! All you care about is looks and we have EVERY right to judge your looks right back!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah obsession with youth from pervy old men is gross to me as well. You said the hoot/call you out? Yeah, that's not cool to me. It's different if you know the guy one on one or something, but that's still a huge age difference. I don't understand how someone that is in their 60s thinks they have things in common with an 18 year old.

• I KNOW. they only care about looks and want a young, hot wife when they are ugly as fuck with a pot belly, face of a monitor lizard and receding hairline. They take advantage of troubled young women. They love to molest schoolgirls in public transport knowing they are too timid to call out on them or they take photos of them for their sick pleasure

• You hit the nail right on the head "they take advantage of troubled young women" - so true. I honestly think maybe that's the appeal to some guys (not all), that they want someone young and inexperienced so they can't fight back. It's easy for them.

It's one thing to be friendly, and not to vocally sexualize another human being. But cat calling.. disgusts me.

What Guys Said 10

• Eh if you keep yourself together and approach women respectfully then that's fine.

Just don't talk shit about them like they're too ugly for you. That's not cool. What makes you think you're hot?

• They love taking advantage of younger women, and consistency hoot at women young enough to be their grand daughter! It is downright disgusting! They love to molest young schoolgirls in public transport thinking they are too timid to speak up.

• You never know. Until you have these cougars in their 60s come up to you, consistently and sexually, you'll know the shit feeling!

• Well when you're ready to not stereotype old men as rapists and child molesters, and use less exclamation points, I will be happy to have a civil discussion on the flaws of our culture concerning gender and sexually

• Some believe they're still 'young', others hear from many sources that some young girls like mature men.

• I do like mature men, but as far as ages go, the oldest I would date is 28. But we would have to have things in common with our generation. Those old perverted men are not mature. They think they are 15 years old at heart and think they should be treated like one, disgusting! Thinking that molesting women or maaturbating in public in front of them is normal for their age! They should GROW THE FUCK UP and be Good role models for their grandchildren. How would they feel if someone older than them or their age hits on their granddaughter? They want to take advantage over the young woman's situation and care ONLY about looks when they are ugly as fuck. And they think Asian women are easy and prey on young girls walking alone in Chinatown!

• Some girls do get with old farts for money, so it will be wishful thinking on their part that it will happen.

• YEA I HATE OLD FARTS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE ON YOUNG WOMEN. I will never consider dating someone old enough to be my grandpa! It is disgusting. They want a young and hot wife. What about themselves? They think older women are ugly without looking at their personality and disregard those aging gracefully. Have they ever looked in the mirror?

• I feel you, but I think you need to chill, it's ok everything is going to be ok. haha

• Asker,
      All of them?

• Well, hope is the last thing that dies.

• I hate that so much. Have they even looked in the mirror? I hate how they love to always take advantage of a younger woman. And I hate those pedophiles thay molest schoolgirls on public transport or those teachers thay molest their students thinking they are too afraid to own up to the principal.

• Well, I think we all have to live with it unfortunately...

• Yeah I bet they find you attractive and if they propose enough women, they might find some interested.

• ... In HIS money. They think Asian women are cheap and think Asian women are crazy over white dick that they disregard age. They are disgusting. How would they feel if someone their age or older than them hits on their grandchildren?

• Yes but I look my age. It seems that the younger the person, the more likely they are more interested in them sexually. It is fucked up. Not only are they pedophiles, they are misogynistic, racist and sexist. They think Asian women are that crazy over white dick. Disgusting

• What I meant is there are quite a few 35 year old Asian women that can pass for 16, especially from 20+ feet away where the guy is considering if they want to talk to the girl.

• control their eyes... or just ignore them, but cool story sis... you clearly have weak social skills.

• I don't. My career requires me to have strong communications and social skills. What have poor social skills got to do with ugly old farts coming up to hit on me? You sir, is clearly a troll.

• They (we?) don't think they have a chance. It's just that they have nothing to lose by trying.

• If you don't have money, young women will always reject you regardless unless they have some sick daddy fetish. They are all abnormal and lack the love of a father at a young age. They are taking advantage of these women and the fetish is abnormal. One old man even stated he wanted to dress a young woman in a diaper with a dummy, out her to bed and fuck her. How disgusting is this?

• pretty weird, but I wouldn't call it 'disgusting.' I certainly wouldn't be into it, but I'm not into a lot of things. It seems unfair to call it all disgusting just because I'm disgusted by it.

Anyway, I think they are taking advantage of each other. That's kind-of the point.

• I don't know but you sound beautiful so I don't blame them. If ur hot any guy will try you might just be intimidating to people ur age.

• Do you know why guys in my college or guys my age never comes up and talks to me? NEVER. only these ugly old farts ever do and it is creepy!

• Why do guys your age neglect you?

• @jacquesvol Don't know. That's whybI am asking!

• Take me joker? If it's about looks you gonna like mine hm 😂

• It is not that they think they have a chance, it is simply the fact that they must try. If they didn't try then they would get nowhere in life.

• And hence they will always be bottom feeders in society and contribute nothing but harassment and ignorance.

• That appears to be true.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe because they do not have nothing to loose. When I go to the street the only men telling me things (I am not saying nice things) are the older ones.

• And IN WHAT WAY do they think they have a chance with us? We're still teenagers and just got out of puberty! Disgusting freaks! Why don't guys our age ever talk to us?