I've been played. now im hurt and need help getting myself back?

i was a mack before i had a lot of girls liking me. but this girl came along and basically played me. she was dating me and another guy from my work. i guess it was a game to see who was bigger and better in bed. im not hung or anything but i think im ok. but i guess he out did me. now i feel played by everyone cuz they set me up. now im trynuh come bak and still be the ladies man i was what do i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like u just need to move in and forget about her and bounce back. U already know what u used to b, u just gotta get over this hump and get back to it... it might take a little time if she really hurt u, but u can do it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to get over that girl who played you and get another hotter girl.

• i wish! dude she was hot! titties ass lips an a colombian girl. but a bitch. lol

What Girls Said 1

• How about stopping playing games?

What Guys Said 1

• Hey bro dont be sad, there are plenty of fish in the sea, just relax and keep fishing ;)