Girls, Long story short, girl I'm talking to wants to test the waters before making anything official, I don't wanna push stuff, but I wanna ask her?

The thing is it's like a 50 dollar thing, and I know she can't afford to go, but I'd buy her ticket, BUT I'm just scared that might be too pushy and I don't know I'm afraid to come on too strong cuz I know from her friends she's fresh out a crappy relationship and she's a little wary...

Is it too pushy? How do I ask her like how do I word it? I don't know... I'm terrible at this...
BUT HEY THAT'S WHAT y'all ARE HERE FOR :D

Too be clear the thing is a ticket to Fright Fest, which we've both talked excitedly about before... but she recently lost her job after needing to call for time off, so she obviously can't afford the ticket...

1

What Girls Said 1

• Buy her something low cost than

• Well, is buying her the ticket pushy then, cuz we both expressed an interest in going out to this place a couple months back, I just don't wanna appear as though forcing anything.

• Then, buy her the ticket