Am I overreacting what my boyfriend did to me?

He lives a little far away from me. Most of the time I visit him because he goes to university and lives there. He always pays the taxi when I come back home but yesterday he made me took the bus at 10 pm and it was rainy. I felt bad because we had sex and then he made me wake up to take the bus.

I know the taxi is expensive (like 25 dollars) and pay it 2-3 times a week is a lot but I do not why I feel bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why he should always have to pay for you. I wouldn't think that a university student has a lot of money to spend all that money weekly. I don't agree with him waking you up after sex and sending you home, but I just don't think he should always be paying for you. Maybe he is getting tired of having to spend all his money on you.

What Guys Said 6

• He used you like a cheap trash, and threw you away.
    Leave this douchebag as soon as possible, he is an idiot who is just using you for sex,
    A genuine guy who really cares for u would have never done that way.
    If he really cared for u and he did not have money for taxi, he would have gone with u in the bus to drop u off, and then come back,,,
    but he just chose to dump u in bus,,,
    rest is up to u

• It's not like it happens all the time, this is a first, and he's always the one paying, while you're always the one to move, so I don't think you need to give too much importance to it, maybe he didn't have money for that.
    Wait and see what happens the next time you see each other.

• Could you have stayed the night? Maybe he didn't have much money.

• Sounds like this guy is an asshole who is just using you for sex and company. If he really loved you having to pay for a taxi wouldn't be an issue. You definitely should not feel bad.

• He did nothing wrong, don't worry about it.

• you should pay for yourself and yeah u r over reacting y the hell should he pay for you... seems more like your ATM card than boyfriend

• Because he is the one that asked me to come over.

• Maybe you are right but i was upset because I always take the effort to visit him, almost 40 minutes in bus and is the least that he can do. And I can not pay a taxi for me every time because I am a fucking 19 years old. He is not.

• like i said break up so he can find some one better and more understanding of the fact that he is in a university and not a 19yr old like you so he probably has important work unlike you

What Girls Said 4

• I mean... you didn't react... you're upset, and you can't help whether you're upset or not.
    Yelling at him starting a fight is reacting... you didn't react, you're upset, and you have every right to be as such...
    That said, yeah, it sucks, but you're right about the money. It being rainy sucks but I wouldn't hold that against him.

• If he always pays for you to come back home maybe this time it was because he did not have money. Maybe it would not happen again.

• You're not overreacting.

• Why he can not visit you?