Im Not Sure If She Is Playing With Me Or If She Likes Me?

a girl at work has been flirting with me a LOT , smiling, luaghing, starting, touching, doing me favours, etc and i was so sure she liked me, so i told her i like her and she says she's not sure if she likes more than friends and she has a boyfriend. She STILL flirts with me now knowing i like her, i dont know what to think.. could she like me? and like her boyfriend more? or could she be lookign to dump him for me? could she have been playing me and still is now. I need to know because i thought we were close, and if i find out she was and still is playing me i will never talk to her again. what do you think? what should i do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's playing with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful with this. Lots of girls flirt for solely for attention and validation, and these are the women that really screw with guys' heads.

TBH, it sounds like this girl is strictly playing around with you. Any time a girl acts this way and then turns out to have a boyfriend, I forget her name very quickly.

• she was also flirting a lot before i told her i liked her and before i knew she had a boyfriend,

• Yep, I've been there. Sounds like a game.

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's playing with you and she's just keep you around as a rebound for when her relationship with her boyfriend is actually over and done with.

• but she could still like me right? and i coudnt expect her to just dump the guy for me, but sometime in future there could be a chance with us

• She being playing are with you

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, she is playing with u,
    run from this bitch as fast as u can...

• Just my opinion, but I wouldn't tell a girl "I like you" directly. You communicate that by asking them out. Girls usually like to be courted, and if you just tell them, "I like you" they could like you too, but they may not be sure how to respond.

• Seems like potential interest, only one way to find out.

• but i already told her i like her? and she said she's not sure, i should have asked her what that means but i just took it as a polite way of no.

• It seems like the waiting game from here on out, I would personally just move on.