Guys, would you date a girl that DIDN'T have a sexy beach bod?

Date a girl that eats a single leaf of lettuce for lunch, or a girl that prefers a cheeseburger every now and then? I'm just curious c:

• I prefer girls that take care of themselves.
    62% (15)
  • I like 'em big with extra cheese!
    38% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• What about moderation? You make it sound like if you enjoy a cheeseburger every now and then, you can never have a "sexy beach bod". You don't have to eat like a bird to look good in a bikini. That's a false dichotomy.

How about a girl who doesn't obsess over what she eats? Someone who likes to eat good nourishing to her heart's content AND splurge on a burger or pizza once in a while. How about a girl who doesn't spend her life in the gym but stays active enough to achieve health and balance by having hobbies and fun things that keep her busy? How about a girl who isn't skinny or fat but soft and sensual and well proportioned?

THAT'S the kind of girl I want to date.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't care as long as she's being herself. And I'd be disappointed if a girl never ate cheeseburgers or pizza!

• Honestly this is an obvious question. It's not like we only go for the hottest ones, but if you're given the option, wouldn't you choose the better one? I know some people actually do prefer the other option though.

• Yeah, it wouldn't matter to me if a girl had extra weight , I would still love her 100%
    no one see's beauty like i do :D

• You know the beach models have cheese burgers every now and then too right

• You realize that's not what the question was implying. Skinny girls happen to have a really high metabolism, which is why they can eat a cheeseburger and not gain weight. The point was, do you like skinny girls, who generally eat a lettuce leaf for lunch, or do you like girls that aren't afraid to pack on a few pounds if it means they get to have cake.

• Of course. Curves are hot! And is also hot to see women eating real food and not slices of lettuce.

• beggars can't be choosers and I am most certainly a beggar

• I vote A.

But still yes.

• Do not expect a perfect beach bod.

Odd cheeseburger is good.

Average person my age is like 40 lbs overweight.

Lets all try to keep within 5-10 lbs of target, shall we?

• Wait... 40 pounds over weight?

• I reiterate, could be worse.

• 40 is average, many are worse!

I guess I was trying to answer carefully, because what you literally someone who is obsessed with body, versus fairly healthy but not obsessed. The catch is, most people describe themselves with the latter unless morbidly obese.

Best to me is someone who does worry about being healthy, most of the time, but not all the time, and is happy with a good body, but doesn't make aiming for the best body their life's obsession.