I'm almost 23 and still a virgin (not by choice) is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's more common than you think
    I was a virgin until I was 21
    My boyfriend was a virgin until he was 19
    My friend was a virgin until she was 19 I think

You're not gonna get laid is you sit inside all day. Go out with a group of friends, social places, fun places, say hey to random girls and see if they talk to you

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with you.

What Girls Said 3

• "Not by choice". I thought it was harder to stay virgin rather than losing it. Well don t rush it.
    Unless you want to get it over with. Just go to a bar and hook up with any girl you find but i don t know how much you ll enjoy it.
    As for the question "is there smthn wrong with me", nah i don t think so. I am 20 and still a virgin by choice though.

• You have a problem with it? Then you need to get a dating coach or something. Or maybe you are just too shy in connecting with people. You dont know how to sell the best points of yourself.

• No, there's nothing wrong with you. A lot of people stay virgin till 23 and some even 24 I am 19 and still virgin. Dont freak out. You have your whole life to have sex till that time enjoy your virginity. It won't come back.

What Guys Said 0