How important is an anniversary in a relationship? What should you do during an anniversary for a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I imagine I'm going to be in the minority here, but... I don't think it matters that much :O

My partner really values our anniversary and likes to do special things like go to a nice dinner, get gifts, etc. whereas I'm happy with ordering in and watching a movie lmao. it's also just after valentines day, so it requires a lot of effort lol

But because it matters to him I always buy him a nice gift and help him decide where to go and what to do. I get all dolled up and everything :P

you should talk to her and see what she likes. most girls like flowers and a nice dinner. maybe a walk through a romantic park or something lol. find something you both would like to do and build on that:)

What Girls Said 3

• I like marriage anniversary.

Just acknowledging it is fine.

And presents are wonderful ❤

Give each other special hugs and presents ❤

• It's important to me. It doesn't matter to me what we do. As long as I'm with that person I'm happy.

• its very important!

What Guys Said 0