I don't know if I'm normal looking or what?

Nothing doesn't make any sense at all to me. I see dudes dating girls that has no good personality and not good looking at all. Same for the girls always well, some girls date within the family. I'm here single as always wondering when it's my time to shine. I never had a chance with any girls in the past, so that's why I don't ask out anyone. Because the answer remains the same as always, so it's not worth asking because no giirl dates a big guy at my school unless he has some tats or is very popular.

All the things I'm going to list is supposed to show that I'm just average looking
- I never been giving a compliment ever, but never been called ugly to the face
- Girls with actual boyfriends will be playing with me in a physical manner, but show no attraction
- It's hard for one of my trusted female friend to rate my appearance without exaggerating or being brutally honest
- Girls would try to bother me for "fun", but show no attraction
- I have a lot of female and male friends, but none of my female friends don't hate me or like me
- I never been treated like the cooler guys, but at the same, had been treated the same way before

What I listed make me feel average. Some may below average or above average. I don't even know for myself, but my best friend said that I'm below average until I actually "glo up in appearance".
No matter how hard I try, I'm not attractive to any girls at all. I even stooped to the lowest level to make me feel like I'm not alone at all. Even, my best friend has a chance with a pretty girl, but he's average looking.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Nothing doesn't make any sense at all to me. I see dudes dating girls that has no good personality and not good looking at all. "

^but if those gals date those dudes... then i guess they actually like their looks/personalities as it seems... ;)

"I'm here single as always wondering when it's my time to shine."

^how old r u though? if u r under 18 as u say... then no worries u r still young... ;)

"Because the answer remains the same as always, so it's not worth asking because no giirl dates a big guy at my school unless he has some tats or is very popular. "

^by "big" u mean fat or muscular though?

"- I never been giving a compliment ever, but never been called ugly to the face"

^but... it could mean also people might not be comfortable around u though...

"- It's hard for one of my trusted female friend to rate my appearance without exaggerating or being brutally honest"

^sorry but i'm afraid it seems like she wants to give u a bad ratin... of course she won't do out of politeness... ;)

"- Girls would try to bother me for "fun", but show no attraction"

^u mean teasin u... yet in a bad way?

"- I have a lot of female and male friends, but none of my female friends don't hate me or like me"

^then they r just seein u in just a friendly way... but would u rather to be hated?

"No matter how hard I try, I'm not attractive to any girls at all. I even stooped to the lowest level to make me feel like I'm not alone at all. Even, my best friend has a chance with a pretty girl, but he's average looking."

^can u give us a brief description about yer looks then? u didn't mention it anywhere in yer post...