Guys, Like why is that?

dn't do anything wrong but I want him to be real if you not feeling me like I i feel for you then let me know dont have me thinking me and got something going on and you don't feel that way? Is he mad because he's wrong for what he said and feels guilty or is it because I'm ignoring him? I just feel like he should've tell me how he feels instead of me looking stupid he's telling people one thing then having me thinking he likes me. 😒😒 but why is he mad though?

Long story short my friend asked my crush what's up with me and him I've known him for a year now. He told my friend me and him just chilling and that he's just exploring in college. So I confronted him and he said he's not leading me on and he's Just chilling. if he's chilling why won't he leave me alone for good. He only chases me when I get ignored him. then today when I saw him he was quiet and mad I guess because my friend told me what he said. He looks like he has an attitude and I didn't

1

What Guys Said 1

• I understood half of this. But from the things that I actually understood I would say try to move on from this and get over him.

• long story short my friend asked my crush what's up with me and him I've known him for a year now. He told my friend me and him just chilling and that he's just exploring in college. So I confronted him and he said he's not leading me on and he's Just chilling. if he's chilling why won't he leave me alone for good. He only chases me when I get ignored him. then today when I saw him he was quiet and mad I guess because my friend told me what he said. He looks like he has an attitude and I didn't do anything Long story short my friend asked my crush what's up with me and him I've known him for a year now. He told my friend me and him just chilling and that he's just exploring in college. So I confronted him and he said he's not leading me on and he's Just chilling. if he's chilling why won't he leave me alone for good. He only chases me when I get ignored him. then today when I saw him he was quiet and mad I guess because my friend told me what he said. He looks like he has an attitude a

• He seemed calm like he wasn't mad when i confronted him the next day he said hey whats up but my friend told me he was mad at her for telling me he wants to explore like why would he get mad at her? Like he doesn't want me to know. And that's what I'm talking about he wants me to think something is good between me and him but doesn't want me to know he talks to other girls smh

• No it's jilust that he thought he could trust her not to say anything. It does have to do with you or what he said. Its only about the fact that he told your friend something and he trusted her not to say anything about it.