Dating question, how much would you agree (poll included)?

For the most part, in general, and with exceptions, Fit people date Fit people; Fat people date Fat people.

• Strongly Agree
    6% (2)26% (5)13% (7)Vote
  • Agree
    21% (7)26% (5)23% (12)Vote
  • Somewhat Agree
    50% (17)21% (4)40% (21)Vote
  • Somewhat Disagree
    9% (3)5% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • Disagree
    12% (4)0% (0)8% (4)Vote
  • Strongly Disagree
    2% (1)22% (4)8% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people look for those who have the same lifestyle as they do. Which generally means they wind up dating someone with the same fitness level.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is generally true; people with similar levels of attractiveness get together.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• From what I've seen, that's most common, yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are no hard and fast rules, honestly. And how are we defining "fit" and "fat"? Someone who works out vs. someone who does? Yeah, your physical looks aren't always an indication of how much you work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I somewhat disagree, because a fit person can get a fat person fit if they worked together on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat agree.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No it is extremely common to see fit, thin guys with heavyset girls. Especially as long-term couples (married with children). This is so common as to be far more than "an exception." It's probably most prevalent among couples in their late 20s and up. I've noticed it in multiple countries; culture seems to make little difference.

0|0
    0|1
    • are the thing guys with fat girls really fit though? I think they are just scrawny/skinny-fat instead of being active and fit. in my opinion

• That may be possible. I think most of the ones I've seen though are relatively fit, usually from manual labor. They aren't built.

• It's common but I've seen some people break that cycle.

0|1
    0|0