Is it bad to leave someone without a bye?

We dated for a week, saw each other everyday and he introduced me to his family. Thing is, I never had enough trust in the relationship to begin with. He kept his dating account that I met him on and checked it about every day even when we were dating. Well, I went crazy bitch to get down to the bottom of things, created a fake account and started talking, well he wanted to meet up with the fake girl and said she was pretty and all this. We go to the same school but hardly see each other thank god. Hopefully he doesn't run into me. I didn't tell him it was me on that fake profile, but he knows his ways so I don't need to give him any explanation. Am I such a bad person for just up and leaving? I blocked him on everything but if I could just block his number that'd be great. How do you do that anyways lol? Am I justified in flat out going cold turkey on his ass?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe he actually wanted to meet up! Good thing you caught him before things progressed.

Honestly, blocking him seems a little unneeded. I would unblock him and explain yourself that you're done with him. Give him a proper goodbye. If you don't, things between you and him get awfully awkward, especially if you happen to bump into him. I also think a goodbye will give you a peace of mind. If he realizes that you blocked him, of course he'll link it to what happened. But it could possible make him think of you as immature and weak for handling it the way you did? It's up to you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• he wanted to meet up with some fake girl that you created on a dating website while you guys were dating... girl what you needed was a hot skillet and some grits. pop the grits in his lap and hit him with the skillet lol jk no, you had every right. you dont need that in your life :)

• You should have just been like "Yo! I know what you're really like and I know what you're hiding." Just totally let it out. Then leave. And if he comes back sincerely, stay with him.

• you're justified.