Does he even like me?

I'm currently in a friends with benefits arrangement and fine with it. Was out with him and his friends the other night and his friend not so subtle came on to me after rejecting his friend I than told him. He said he knew and his friend asked if he should go for it and he told his friend he should... what? That is my reaction... Shocked I said to him he is your friend and we currently are benafiting so, I just think that hooking up with your friend in front of you crosses a line. He replied we are just fun and I don't want to keep u from finding someone. So confused?

• If he even liked me a little hooking up with his friend in front of him would bother him right?
  • Is he playing it off like he doesn't care to protect himself? .

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he felt like it wasn't his place to stop him from trying because you guys aren't committed it's still weird of him and I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's the real friends with benefits thing.
    You're not dating and he doesn't have feelings for you like that.

• I don't know I have done friends with benefits a few times but I feel like both parties should like each other a little bit to be attracted enough go want to hook up. No feelings involved though.

• He's attracted to you but apparently doesn't like you enough (romantically speaking) to want you all for himself. He just doesn't care what you do, and I'm thinking maybe you should be careful as you never know if he isn't hooking up with other people as well.

What Guys Said 1

• Not only does he not have feelings for you, he doesn't respect you.

What Girls Said 2

• I voted A.

• he doesn't liek you.