Girls, What should I do?

This may sound weird but I am crushing so bad on this girl that I am not even sexually attracted to. I mean I find her super cute and pretty but I have little to none sexual attraction towards her. There are other girls that I find really sexually attractive and thats about it. But I dont know what's about this girl that is making me sso crazy about her. I think its her eyes, skin and face and she has a very feminine vibe. I am so crazy about this girlthat I wanna marry her lol but I have'nt even made a move on her yet cause I get super shy around her. I know for a fact that she likes me too. So should I go and make a move on her or just move on and talk to girls I am sexually interested in. I am so confused. Please help!!!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• So are you saying you don't want to have sex with her?

• What I am trying to say is that she does not excite me in a sexual way but I do get excited to see her and find her face really pretty.

• If she had a nice body then she would be my dream girl. She is really skinny.

• How can you have a crush on someone you don't even find sexually attractive? ?

What Girls Said 3

• MAKE A MOVE! you are never going to know how good you feel whilst being with her if you keep saying you are not sexually attracted to her instead of trying.
    Remember, don't judge a book by its cover. Sometimes appearances can be deceptive. There's so much more than being sexually attracted to someone.

• Go talk to her dude!!! Sex is not everything. And you're crazy about her. You might regret it later that you didn't make a move.

• You are in love with her, not attraction, it's love. Talk to her in person and fix out things.