Girl apologized to me, how should I proceed?

I went out with this girl for about a month and anyways she began to flake me so I ended things with her. Anyways, a couple of days ago, I received a text message from her stating that she was sorry for not talking to me. She said she was not mad, but feeling kind of sad and did not want to talk to anybody and did enjoy hanging out with me. She then said again that she was sorry and can understand if I do not want to talk to her again. Finally, she said she is happy for my academic achievements and said I am very smart and will go far in life. My question is that should I respond to her or just ignore her text message?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with sending her a polite response, but I wouldn't recommend dating her again. The reasons you ended things with her haven't gone away just because she misses the pleasure of your company.

What Girls Said 3

• Respond to her because it takes a lot of courage to send those type of texts. And she didn't just leave you hanging she had a reason and apologized

• I think that this girl has frelings for you... you should respond! Responding to her doesn't kill u so at least be gentle and show some respect to what you did before with her 😊

• Respond back to her.

What Guys Said 0