Have you ever dated a ginger?

''if you have ever dated a ginger raise your glass, if not, raise your standarts''

• Yes
    16% (6)21% (8)19% (14)Vote
  • No
    70% (26)26% (10)48% (36)Vote
  • No, but I would like to
    14% (5)53% (20)33% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Dated several. Gingers are beautiful! Eventually married a strawberry blond.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated a ginger dude who was 5'5". It was awkward and funny because he was kinda racist, and was surprised I didn't fit the stereotype of your "typical" black chick. I had to tell him that just because someone's a certain skin tone or race doesn't mean they have to act or dress a certain way. Every time he said something racist/stupid I couldn't help but laugh before correcting him about certain things. Our friend Nicole set us up, and to this very day I still don't know what the hell she was thinking. .3.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol awkward. I once had a crush on this girl until she started letting on that the reason she had so many white friends was because she had racial identity issues and didn't hang out with people her own color at all, which just gave her a whole awkward vibe after that

• Wow, that's insane. She should love her race just as much as she loves another. No one race is better than the other, we're all equal and she should know tha. t

What Guys Said 22

• No, but I would like to try to :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ginger's woah! I'd love to date one!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would but... I think South Park ruined gingers for me.

1|2
    0|0
  • Nah I haven't. I don't care about hair color though so if I date someone with red hair it isn't because I wanted it specifically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are the very top of my list. I'm lucky to have dated some.

One was literally my dream made flesh. 5'1", 110lbs, playful, affectionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, i had the biggest crush on a ginger girl when i was in like 2nd grade!
    but i have never dated a ginger girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's against the law.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, she was super cute and down to earth! Also she had a lot of spunk, sadly it didn't end up working.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, she kept dying her hair. She was a natural ginger, but was always a different hair colour when we dated. So does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if I do I will make sure to be the best boyfriend ever :)

0|0
    0|0
    • .. So you'd only wan't to be a mediocre boyfriend, with all other hair colors?

• @ShaeNielson, Haha- interesting logic. I was just joking, I'll make sure to be the best boyfriend if I'm lucky enough for a girl to choose me :P

• I love ginger women they are extra hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Love ginger women! Bonus for Freckles and glasses!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, but I do see a lot of attractive ones around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • No haha:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope im to scared to :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Children with red hair, light skin, and freckles. We've all seen them. On the playground, at the store, walking on the streets. They creep us out, and make us sick to our stomachs. I'm talking, of course, about Ginger kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was wondering if the carpet always matched the drapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dated three, married one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No :(

There is a particular ginger I would like to date though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't, but give me a shot at Christina Hendricks and I'd take it in a heartbeat!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No, I've never dated anyone at all. But ginger girls are usually super pretty 😍 Ginger guys can be cute too.

1|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't a total ginger, his hair was brown but his beard came in pretty ginger.
    He was super handsome though - 6'3, tattoos, amazing body, and pretty tan for a ginger

0|0
    0|0
  • For me gingers are either a Hit or a Miss, they're either super attractive or super unattractive. Never met a ginger guy that interested me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I'm a ginger myself and I would totally date a ginger, too, because we're awesome! 😄🙌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'd date Ed Sheehan in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saw a bunch of cute ginger brothers at the mall once. Noice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I haven't. I like blonde or brown hair on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not like I go out and deliberately look for gingers to date me, but I met an attractive ginger but he never asked me out

0|0
    0|0
  • my girlfriend is. she so cute

0|0
    0|0