Who was your first crush, or who is your current crush?

Most Helpful Girl

• First crush was my dancing partner when I was like 9 or 10.
    Don't have a current crush.

Most Helpful Guy

• First? I think when I was in elementary school, I had a crush whose name was Shara or Shana or something like that.
    Current? Nobody I'm not really looking into that atm lol

What Girls Said 4

• First crush happened long time ago, I can't even remember his name, guess it was Mark or Bryan or something.

Current crush is a close friend of mine.

• I feel for you my last crush was a close friend that didn't go well for me hope it goes better for you

• @Justsomeguy9814 yup (:

• Just get to move in the the next one, I just need to keep moving in until I find one I will talk to lmao

• I started very very veryyy early hahah, my first crush was when I was 4 to a Lebanese guy in my class, he was blond and I used to like blonds when I was a child apparently. His name was George and I liked him because he was so nice and he used to call me princess or butterfly xD

• MY CURRENT CRUSH DOES NOT KNOWS HE IS MY CRUSH AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW

• My first crush was on a kid named Rasheen in 4th grade. That crush lasted for 4 years lol. The current crush is about 8 months and counting.

What Guys Said 4

• She was a little girl I grew up with, knew her from the age of 2-7 (until my family moved away). We were best friends and inseparable, it was super cute now that I think back to it haha. I don't know if you've seen little kid "couples" but that's what we were, we would tell each other that we're going to get married and stuff like that, we'd hold hands all the time, and always play together... really adorable. There was one time that we were playing follow the leader with other kids in the neighborhood and we went to jump off this small ledge and as I was about to jump off the ledge she pushed me (I guess she thought it would be funny) and I fell on my face. I got mad at her for that so I pushed her back (we were like 5), she fell on her bum and started crying. Her mom saw this and took her away which made both of us cry even more. Her mom then said we weren't allowed to play with each other for the next few days. Now to add, we used to live across the street and could see each other from each other's apartment window. So for the next couple of days we just sat by the window watching each other cry because we couldn't be together.

• I have no crush right now, life is so easy

• if you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son
      I have 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one

• my first crush was one of my classmates in primary school.
    now it's one of my classmates at university haha

• Right now I have a crush on a girl named Hana
    She is so unique 😊
    My first crush was named Olivia

• when I was in second grade I had a crush on my friend she was so pretty :)