I just don't get it! Guys help?

I'm pregnant with my exes baby, we've been broken up for about 3mths, it's been a real struggle being I want to be with him, but that's besides the point, anyways so I agreed to remain friends with him on Facebook because of the baby, so I just took him out of my newsfeed and left it at that since he said he has already moved on... he never liked anything on my wall up until after this last dr appt... and I can see if it's a baby bump pic or an ultrasound pic but he has been liking all my pics I post of me... what has changed?

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm pregnant with my exes baby, we've been broken up for about 3mths, it's been a real struggle being I want to be with him, but that's besides the point, "

^sucks... was da fact being pregnant da main-reason of breakin-up? hope not... :|

" so I just took him out of my newsfeed and left it at that since he said he has already moved on... "

^personally i believe he should make an effort comin back to u... since he's supposed to have a kid by now... or at least support u in any way he can...

"he never liked anything on my wall up until after this last dr appt... and I can see if it's a baby bump pic or an ultrasound pic but he has been liking all my pics I post of me... what has changed?"

^sounds good in my opinion... means there's a chance he considers gettin back to u... unless if he's da kind of person who'd "like" even a pic wid beheaded animals... :|

What Girls Said 1

• He's not going to make himself look like a bad father in front of his Facebook friends