Why do college women think every guy is a "Creeper" for NO reason?

I didn't notice it as much in high school. But ever since I've been in college, every girl will call you a "creeper" just for approaching them or "weirdo" or some other immature word. Most of them tend to be shallow prudes who wouldn't say this to a guy loaded with money. It's depressing too since I was popular with girls in high school. I honestly find myself missing high school more and more.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are more insecure in college. And even with a guy who has money they will still get freak out, it happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not solely college women. This is an issue I see with women under the age of 30 in general. I'm surprised you didn't notice this in high school either.

Even when a guy approaches a girl respectfully or with charisma, he will still be labeled a "creeper", just because he's not privileged enough to shower her with gifts or doesn't have a high paying job. These same hypocrites will complain that guys "never" approach them, when in reality, they turn down every guy who does.

The young, modern day woman (for the most part) is a shallow beast. It's no wonder there is such a "cougar" trend going on these days.

What Girls Said 2

• crreper --' seriously !!

• You really think they mean every guy?

What Guys Said 10

• It seems like for some women, the definition of creeper has started to mean "guy that approached me that I'm not attracted to."

Which... I'm not sure why they need to attach a negative connotation to those guys. Maybe they feel less guilty if they can convince their own brain that there was something extra wrong with the guy.

Obviously, some guys ARE legitimately creepy.

• Depends on how you approach them
    i.ytimg.com/vi/tLPZmPaHme0/maxresdefault.jpg
    Maybe there is a reason?

• Then why was I able to get girls so easy in high school? I'm a second year grad student, after four years of undergrad. Nothing changes.

• I don't know, maybe you're 29 and you hit on 19 year olds?

• Not saying this applies to you or not. But an observation I've made is when a good-looking, sexy guy approaches a girl and she is attracted to him he is seen as confident and cool. But if the guy is not good looking/shy and she is not attracted to him and he approaches, he is seen as creepy.

It's messed up if you think about it. But it's how it is in my opinion.

• Beause they play too much minecraft

• "who wouldn't say this to a guy loaded with money."

Well you surely won't be winning them over with that sterling personality...

• Ugh tell me about it
    These girls annoy me lol

I complimented a girl on her dress today and the lol she gave me was horribile! It was enough to make me feel like an idiot for even complementing her

• Creep-shaming is just like empty name-calling. It says nothing about the guy while condemning him at the same time.

Anyone who shames someone for being a creep without being able to explain exactly what it is about them that makes them a creep is a coward.

• Yes and the next day they begin complaining that there are no confident men, making the first move and that they can't get any attention.

• That's the perfect mentality to have to be seen as a creeper. Ignore your question and move on, do what you do!

• Don't approach women, that aren't giving you positive physical cues. It's not about womens words, as it is their physical language