At what age do you think you'll get married?

Just curious of the most said answer. I would like to get married young (normal young) about 23-24 maybe. How about you?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not interested in getting married at all right now.. even ever. If I do I think I'll be at least 30. I'm not into the whole wedding thing either, I never understood why girls are so obsessed with that stuff and don't care at all about a ring.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• I refuse to get married before having at least 5 solid years of commitment and then a couple years of engagement just in case either of us want to run away from the ultimate commitment. So the earliest I can see myself getting married would be 27.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the mid 20s. I would like a couple or few years to have some quality time with my partner before any kids come into the picture. I think its almost sad how people get married and immediately enter parental responsibility..

0|0
    0|0
  • 30... I want to date someone for a few years then be engaged for a year before I will tie the knot. You have your whole life to be married, don't jump into it.

0|0
    0|0
    • See, that wouldn't work for me, I want to at least having my first child before I'm 30.

• i'd say about 23-24 too just after I finish college

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 23-24 as well, but I come from a more conservative culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • im hoping about 24 or so..just whenever I finish college and get a steady job!

0|0
    0|0