Would you date a bipolar person?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Although i haven't been officially diagnosed of being bipolar, my friends and family all think i show plenty of symptoms of having it. So it'd be a bit hypocritical of me to refuse to date a bipolar girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, if I loved him we would work through it

What Guys Said 8

• I've personally already dealt with women's insane mood swings all my life since I'm the only guy in my family so it would be much more easier for me to handle it lol

• That's a tough decision because I've been with bipolar patients and I don't think I've the kind of patience where I can ignore everything about them just because they've this disease. I know I should develop that patience though.

• Yes, I've got my own diagnoses. They are still a person

• It depends on the degree of the disorder. If it's mild then sure but if it's extreme and they hate taking meds then I wouldn't. I don't find instability attractive.

• Maybe. I guess I need to read up on what bipolar is, exactly.

• Yea, it'd be fun!

• I have once and ended up with my microwave thrown out a 2nd story window over some minor annoyance. Won't be dating a bi-polar anymore. She was very good at sex though.

• If they weren't dangerous I would!

What Girls Said 4

• I've done it. Not easy, but it can work if both people try. :)

• As long they were on medication and had it under control

• No :/ I don't think I'll be able to handle it

• No, I couldn't handle it.