Guys, Would you leave your girlfriend for another pretty girl?

Hey guys so just wanted to ask what the general answer is to this question. You and your girlfriend are in love or love each other and you love everything about her from her looks to her personality, her intelligence and her flaws included. Would you leave her for someone who is equally attractive or another you also find attractive? My boyfriend tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world (in his opinion of course) and that he loves me very much. My question is, would a guy leave the girl he loves for another girl who is also attractive?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• no. that's fucked up and mean. and why? plus, unless you know the other girl, you're just leaving the person you are comparable with just because the 2nd chick's hot? what if she's a total bitch?

• Well your girlfriend is hot too.. she's beautiful and you know she's down for you no matter what. This other girl is pretty and yeah you know nothing about her... would you leave the girl who loves you and puts you first, this girl who you love you think is gorgeous and you love everything bout her

• i forgot to mention aishwarya rai and victoria justice too, but overall, i'd choose jessica alba, no contest.

• Lmaoo... And I'd go with Jessica too she's too cute!

What Guys Said 7

• No, not me anyway. I was raised better than that. I would NEVER cheat, either. I get pissed off just thinking about it.

• You're clearly a decent guy. And I think its sweet the tho if of it pisses you off lol

• Aw, thanks.

• No problem

• Okay.. 1st thing is not all guys are the same, there are good guys & there are bad guys. Same thing is applied for girls. As you are telling it seems like your guy comes in the category of good guys so i dont think that he will dump you in any case.

• My man is very decent, he may be alotta things but ik he loves me. Its turned from physical attraction to true love. Now I wasn't attracted to him when I met him but I found myself falling in love and now everything bout his is beautiful. He has anger issues and he's not always the nicest guy in the planet... He can be an asshole at times but he's mine and ik that his love is true. Atm he tells me that to him jk other girl is as beautiful. But me being me I've never found myself attractive. So obviously in my head I'm thinking gosh this man I'm in love with may leave me for someone beautiful coz I don't see whatever it is that he sees

• Nah once I'm with a girl she's my queen and the only girl I have eyes for

• Thats so cute! And I really hope my boyfriend has the same mindset. I mean i know he treats me like his Queen

• No way I'd do that.

• I don't care if she is pretty or not, I will leave if she treats me badly, cheats on me, etc for a girl who treats me better than my girlfriend does.

• That seems appropriate. I mean why stay with someone who doesn't appreciate you or value you.

• Well you obviously deserve better so best of luck with it all

• Thank you :]

• Of course no

• Why would you even ask if your in love with one another? It's that kind of negative attitude that sometimes tears apart a relationship. Is he doing anything to make you think he might leave you?

• No he's not. Its not that I don't trust him or anything like that. Its just that I know what alotta girls are like they don't care of a man has a girl. And also I'm afraid that if she sees in him what I see she'll flat for him for sure. But no he's not doing anything. Actually he treats me like a queen, tells me I'm the most beautiful intelligent girl he's met and I'm a lot of fun to be around. He tells me he loves everything about me. Ik we both meet attractive people but I've never had my eye on anybody but him.

• If your just asking hypothetically, then yes there are guys that would leave someone they claim they love for another pretty girl, but it's most likely because he was never really in love to begin with anyway. I'm sure some girls are the same way.

• Yes ofc there are girls who are like that likewise there are guys. Ik my boyfriend won't leave me for someone else. He tells me he's never loved anybody the way he loves me and ik he's not lying to me. I trust him and that's most important in our relationship. But yes I asked hypothetically. Coz there was a point where I thought all guys were the same and we're all lying assholes. But yes you're right. It only happens when they aren't actually in love with the person. And that goes for guys and girls alike