Girls would you rather date a ugly nice guy or a handsome douchebag?

• Ugly nice guy
    53% (16)33% (6)46% (22)Vote
  • Handsome duche bag
    47% (14)67% (12)54% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|4

Most Helpful Girl

• How much of a douche is the douche? If he's really douchey I might just use him for his body lol.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ugly guys will NEVER get attention thats just life

0|4
    1|0

What Girls Said 24

• Why have only those two choices - not really going to make anyone choose. They just won't vote.
    Neither.

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how ugly he is. If there's literally no attraction there, then I won't date him. But I'm not going to date the douche bag either, though that depends on how big a douche bag he is, I guess.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would rather not date either. I'll take the handsome good guy thanks.

1|2
    0|0
    • lol thats not an option

• Of course it is. Real life is not so black and white.

• handsome doughbag. he might change (if not, I'd break it off soon after realizing he's a dough). sadly, the ugly nice guy will remain ugly. while most will claim the nice guy, their lying, unless of course they too are very unattractive and willing to settle on whatever they could get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be attracted to my dates than complimented to death and held emotionally hostage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them. He can have a nice personality and also be attractive. Why not a handsome, good guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • lol because thats not any of my options

• then I'd rather be single if the only two options were polar extremes

• Was going to ask how ugly until I saw you answer it on an opinion.

Neither, then. I can't be with someone I'm not attracted to, and I'm not going to be with someone that's a dick.

I'll just stay single, in that case.

1|0
    0|0
  • All my are ugly douchebag and pedofizers

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I have a nice Handsome guy :/ ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I want someone who has a good personality, but I also need to be at least somewhat attracted to him too.

1|0
    0|0
    • so nice and kinda ugly guy?

• Neither. I'm not saying he ha to be super handsome--but I can't be with someone if there's zero attraction. it just wouldn't work.

• I'd rather be single

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the girls avoiding the question as not to appear "shallow". I will take the ugly nice guy. I can't stand to be treated like crap. Douche bag could be cheating, abusive, lying ANYTHING, I would rather date a man who truly loves me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm.. I choose neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • neither. i'd rather be alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather stay single.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date either.

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice ugly guy for sure. The chances are, the ugly, being nice, would pay me a pizza. The douche would buy him a pizza and eat all of it alone. No pizza, no love.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would rather date neither of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I'm not gonna date a guy I find ugly. Give me an average looking, awesome guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how ugly the guy is like i dont judge that much on looks

0|0
    0|0
    • obese and greasy face with bad skin and facial hair not mentioned

• Show All
    • so handsome douchebag?

• oh hell no i hate douchebags

• Neither, I'd rather be alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

But what is "ugly"? He might not be conventionally attractive, but might still have some nice features (like nice eyes). If so, I'd vote for the nice guy. I've been attracted to guys that others have said aren't good looking. Like, Adrien Brody. I still think he has attractive qualities.

http://i.imgur.com/8UJ0I6R.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7mqRRVY.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • How ugly are we talking? And how douchy?

0|0
    0|0
    • super fucking ugly and a really cocky guy

• I'll take the cocky guy. I can't stand touching , kissing , having sex with a super fucking ugly guy. Sorry

• But how ugly? Not ugly people are the same. Some are just not attractive, while some make you want to throw up. I'mnot buying iTunes cards from NT anymore because the obese cashier and his weird moles give me nightmares.

0|0
    0|0
    • ugly enough for him to know his ugly

What Guys Said 3

• Sigh why does the handsome guy always has to be a douche bag I've met some guys that were douchbags and they didn't really look that great tbh

3|3
    0|0
    • @AmberDawnxo sigh when will you see a poll that say what characteristics would you want in a guy instead of making a biased poll like this for example
      Would you date a guy who is handsome beats women and uses you which you obviously will date...
      Or me who is a nice guy who will love you and wouldn't have sex with you because he respects you
      This type of shit always makes me cringe

• The one with more money 😜

Ok seriously, she'd probably date the handsome douchebag and then after she gets burned she'll choose to stay single.

0|4
    1|1
  • Neither. I prefer rich one...

0|0
    0|0