Why is this girl I use to go out with texting me and does she have feelings for me?

I went out with this girl for about a month and anyways she began to flake me so I ended things with her. Anyways, a couple of days ago, I received a text message from her stating that she was sorry for not talking to me. She said she was not mad, but feeling kind of sad and did not want to talk to anybody and did enjoy hanging out with me. She then said again that she was sorry and can understand if I do not want to talk to her again. Finally, she said she is happy for my academic achievements and said I am very smart and will go far in life. I decided to reply to her message and said thanks and that I want to talk to her on Monday at school. She then responds "Ok sounds good, I just don't want you to take anything personal because I usually ignore people when I don't feel happy but its not my intention to hurt anyone." Furthermore, she has liked my recent Facebook posts. Does anybody have any clue as to why she is doing this? Is it an insecurity, her just being a player, her having feelings for me, or anything else? Also, how should I handle this when I talk to her on Monday?

• She has feelings for me
  • She does not have feelings for me

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly there is a really good chance she likes you and just needed some time for herself. If you guys do end up getting back together I would let her know thatshe needs to communicate with you when she's feeling down or not in the mood to talk to anyone instead of being distant. Her reaching out is a good sign that she likes you.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's reaching out ( putting herself in your orbit ) Make a date

What Girls Said 2

• It's your choice if you wantvto text her back

• Talk to her.

What Guys Said 1

• She probably likes you, but was was also going through some emotional issues. She wants you to know that she still likes you.