Shyness? How to overcome?

So I'm super shy/don't talk very much to my boyfriend. I really want to overcome that, but I try and can't... I want to get to know him better but he's always busy at home so texting can't strengthen us. I see him at school every morning but he lifts weights, and at lunch we don't sit together, because my friends want to hang with me too! And then there's the end of the day, either my friend is there or he has football. What should I do!!! please HELP ME 😭

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try and set up an "us" time. As in, pick a regular time that both of you can set aside to be together. Maybe it is Friday night, or perhaps during lunch onn Mondays and Wednesdays. You need to find a time where you can both either hang out and compromise.
    As for lunch, have you thought of maybe inviting your friends to sit with your boyfriend or vice versa? If your friends don't like him, you could always alternate or something for the days. You don't have to hang out with your friends every lunch period y'know.

So yeah-- ask to schedule a time where you two can get together. Doing that will also show him you care and want to spend time together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take acting classes. They will teach you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with Anon. Do you have a drama or chior class in your school? I took chior when I was your age. I loved it and it helped with my shyness a bit.

• Join a theater class.