Do you wish someone would have just went out with Elliot Rodger?

He was the ultimate gentleman and all these girls kept going out with disgusting slobs instead of him. Its' sad :(

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wish Elliot Rodger would have not been such an entitled, spoiled, whiny brat. He seemed to be waaaay to used to getting everything handed to him from his rich daddy that he totally lost his sh*t when he didn't just show up, breathe, and have women give him what he desired. Mental illness was a factor but so was humility and the ability to accept that not every girl you want will want you back.

• As crazy as he was, he probably would have just killed her and any guy she looked at if things didn't work out between them.

• 11d

you can't say that for sure.

• 10d

@diegoD well this is delayed

Most Helpful Guy

• Declaring yourself a gentlemen does not make you a gentlemen. If the world worked like that I'd declare myself emperor of the free world...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I wish he took up boxing to release all that anger cause man would of been a beast