Is he shy or just not interested?

I went on a first date with this guy last night and it seemed to go well. He is kinda shy. He mentioned that there was a concert he was thinking about going to that is today. After I got home he texted me and said he had a good time and that we should go out again and he would let me know about the concert. Today I didn't hear from him all day and my friends asked me to hang out so I texted him. He said he wasn't going to the concert. I asked why not and he said he was watching football with his boys. Then he apologized for not texting me earlier and letting me know. I'm not sure if this means he's changed his mind and he's not interested or maybe I just have to wait and see what he does?

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't sound shy to me. Ask him if he's interested and if not be a man about it and not string you along

What Girls Said 0