I want to be more interesting! What are some activities/hobbies I can do in the fall time?

I notice that when I talk to others about my life, especially guys, I feel very boring. I dot really do much except hang out with friends, watch tv, exercise, and go to work. What should I do to be more interesting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I'm sure most guys live similar lives. There's nothing wrong with taking up a hobby, perhaps you could take up painting or hiking. What's going to make you interesting isn't what you try to do to be interesting, it's who you are now. What kind of shows you like, what you do when you hang out with friends, what your aspirations are. Those are what make people interesting, not some hobby you slapped on in an attempt to make your life seem more interesting, unless you really enjoy doing that hobby.

• Thanks I like this very true

Most Helpful Girl

• What are your interests?

What Guys Said 2

• Skiing or snowboarding

• Are you in college? What are you studying if you are... College is a good place to understand what you want to go in to, because it Broadens your interests

What Girls Said 2

• Is there anything that interests you? Do what does and then you'll find the right guy too! Just go out and try different hobbies maybe you'll find something that really sticks cause you have to enjoy it too.

• Well, what are your interests first? What do you like to do its all about you! Second, I guess play basketball that's a fall sport or carve pumpkins for fall go to haunted houses, bonfires, etc.. whatever you want to do join a gym