Guys 25+ what would you think if your 27 year old date told you that she never had a bf?

She looks like she could get any guy she wanted but she actually never had a boyfriend and she's a virgin.
Would you be taken aback?
I'm trying to figure out if I should reveal my secret.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be surprised. Then I would wonder why? Though, that would not stop me from dating her. That doesn't mean she is a monster or something. She has had a different experience in her life and I respect that. What if you were a nun and decided to get out of it or what if you were an amish or something. I wouldn't really care other than being curious about how a beautiful girl would still be virgin. I guess that would make you interesting.

• But if she's pretty like 8 or 9/10 wouldn't you think she's lying?

• *the

• A yes to what exactly?
      I would believe you but still keep a reasonable amount of doubt. I wouldn't judge you. I would give you the benefit of the doubt because it is very possible that you are telling the truth and even if you are not, I believe you must have a reason for it. Either way, I would respect you. You wouldn't be screwed in any way unless you wanted me to 😉

What Guys Said 6

• A 27 year old virgin that could get any guy she wanted?

I mean... I wouldn't believe her. I could be convinced it was true with some effort I suppose, but initially that would seem unlikely unless she was super religious or something.

• So basically I should keep it a secret or lie and say I had 3 guys or something?
      Nope not super religious.

• Well again, you can either tell the truth or you could just be very vague about it. Say something like "I have less experience that you would think." and just leave it at that.

If your relationship turns sexual, I'm pretty sure he'll realize you aren't exactly a pornstar the first time you guys get intimate.

• Personally I'm not bothered by still be a virgin, even if I were the only one. I'm more worried about how a potential boyfriend will take it.

• There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's probably a good idea to tell you significant other so that you both can prepare accordingly when you do eventually have sex.

• Okay but what about the never having a boyfriend part?

• Nothing wrong with it either. It's fine. Honestly, some guys may actually prefer it. I'd be rather honored to be a girl's first boyfriend to be perfectly honest.

• Hmm okay. Thanks for answering.

• I'm a 26 year old guy who's technically not a virgin, (but feels like one), and have never had a girlfriend. (Maybe we should talk) HAHA

• She could be lesbian? Haha

• Why would a lesbian want to date a man?

• Oh, you didn't say that

• Yes I did. Its implied in my question.
      "Guys 25+ what would you think if your 27 year old date told you that she never had a bf?"

• wouldn't think too much of it I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend

• always find it more shocking to hear of a girl like this compared to a guy, mainly because girls don't have to be the initiators