Is it wrong to kiss at first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yes, the always awkward first kiss. No it isn't wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are comfortable with it, go for it. There is nothing wrong with kissing on the first date at all. That means you are into each other.

What Guys Said 5

• No, it's wrong at all. It's actually a good sign that both of you seem comfortable with each other.

• No, it isn't. It's perfectly fine.

• Well, actually I've rarely made that first kiss move... well i do it on purpose and usually she went in for one 😊 then secretly im like 😀

I've noticed if the date is gone well, she will always want a first kiss on the first date

• Absolutely not

• no, do whatever you feel is right

• thanks. because am a girl. and thinking of what will be on my boyfriend's mind for kissing him on our first date

What Girls Said 5

• it's not 'wrong' per se, but some people like to share that moment a little further into their connection together. i personally would rather leave it till second or third but if u like kissing on ur first date go for it =]

• No, why would it be wrong? If you're both feeling it then go ahead.

• No. I feel like if you guys vibe and the date was good then why not?

• To be honest am not so sure. However if it was I, I wouldn't do it because its the first time I would be going out with the guy and first impression counts. That and also I wouldn't want him to think am easy or for the relationship to move too quickly on an account of what happened on that night.

• Nothing wrong with kissing on the first date. If you like the guy, wouldn't you want to kiss him?