Guys, should I continue seeing this guy? Is there any hope for being official?

I met this guy who is 12 years older than me in April at a party in NYC, and we slept the first night we met. After that night, we started seeing each other once a week; and after a month, we started meeting 2-3 times per week. We separated in July as I went back home for about 2 months and he went on a vacation for a month. While we were separated, we texted occasionally, like once per week. I came back early this month, and we travelled together for a weekend. I was okay being casual with him before I went back home; however, when I came back, I started developing strong feelings towards him especially after our trip. But still, neither of us has ever brought up the talk, and I can't tell exactly what his thoughts might be. On the bright side, I feel like he has been taking care of me a lot when we're together, and always trying to arrange the next meet-ups or so. On the negative side, I think he hides too much from me. He never tells me anything beforehand. For instance, when he has a trip coming, I would only be informed one day prior his trip. In addition, he never accepted my FB friend request which I sent him twice when we began getting intimate and seeing each other 2-3 times per week (he uses FB frequently). He also doesn't want me to know whenever he hangs out with his girl friends. He either lies saying they are guys, or just never mentions. For example, he told me he went on vacation with a few friends, but just told me one of them was his good guy friend from college, and said the other were just his other guy friends from different places when I asked about the rest. But when I looked through his photos in his camera on our trip, I got to know that there were actually two other girls. I can totally sense that he's not very serious, but I don't know if there's any chance things can turn out to something good in the future. I know the best way to get the answer is to ask straightforward, but I wish to get some advice here before I get to talk with him.

0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "I met this guy who is 12 years older than me in April at a party in NYC"

^so how old r u both? sounds like a big difference... does he mind about it?

"and we slept the first night we met. "

^so... just slept... nothing serious at all... :)

"After that night, we started seeing each other once a week; and after a month, we started meeting 2-3 times per week. "

^very good then... i'd say things started to gettin more and more serious between u and him... :)

"While we were separated, we texted occasionally, like once per week. I came back early this month, and we travelled together for a weekend. "

^so there was interest comin from both sides i'd say if u kept contact... has he ever mentioned about age difference or not at all?

"On the bright side, I feel like he has been taking care of me a lot when we're together, and always trying to arrange the next meet-ups or so."

^very good... means he cares... ;)

"For instance, when he has a trip coming, I would only be informed one day prior his trip. "

^bad habbit... he must inform u earlier so u could arrange yer schedule... but of course it doesn't mean he isn't interested if he does it...

" In addition, he never accepted my FB friend request which I sent him twice when we began getting intimate and seeing each other 2-3 times per week (he uses FB frequently)."

^did u ASK for his fb? or u FOUND it on yer own? ;)

"He also doesn't want me to know whenever he hangs out with his girl friends. He either lies saying they are guys, or just never mentions. "

^oh... dis one could be a bad sign then... i'm afraid he doesn't think seriously about u if in case does such a thing... :|

"For example, he told me he went on vacation with a few friends, but just told me one of them was his good guy friend from college, and said the other were just his other guy friends from different places when I asked about the rest. But when I looked through his photos in his camera on our trip, I got to know that there were actually two other girls. "

^there's a reason behind those lies of course... he might believe if he mentions he's gonna visit some other gals... then u might lose interest... so... ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • "" I can totally sense that he's not very serious, but I don't know if there's any chance things can turn out to something good in the future. I know the best way to get the answer is to ask straightforward, but I wish to get some advice here before I get to talk with him."

^gues confrontin him might be ideal... but u can definetely tell already he's not being serious... ;)