HE ONLY LIKES WHITE BLONDE GIRLS?

Ok so I like a guy (he is a person of color, muslim) but he only likes white blonde girls. I am a person of color too. I have light olive skin and I am dark eyes and hair.

This guy has had brunette women of color girlfriends before and has said he likes brunettes but lately he hooks up with only white blondes.

I really like him but I am unsure if he would like me because he has never dated girls belonging to his own race. He has had on and off hook ups with a muslim moroccon girl but still, I am unsure.

Is there a way I can catch his eye? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• you'll never know unless you tey

Most Helpful Girl

• as you can see many things catches his eyes at the moment is blonde hair

you want to do more than cat his eyes you want him to want you not just hook up with you

character olive skin walk with head high confidence speak softly not to loud not to low and clearly never lose your patience never yell seem calm and approach able all the time lots of correct grammar when
    talking dont seem desperate go up to him have short conversation then walk away act as if you got things but make a 5 minutes to speak to him dont touch your hair too much when you are talking to him dont stare when he is looking dont give a omg smile give an okay smile so not too big

that should do it

What Guys Said 3

• Dye your hair blonde.. maybe undergo some of that Michael Jackson treatment? Or move on and find a dude who loves you for you.

• Try, white and blond can a turn on but it ends soon! If you turn him on, I bet he will go crazy for you...

• True religious Muslims don't date.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't really change what someone finds attractive. That's the sucky thing about attraction and desire. However that doesn't mean he could never fall for another girl that does't fit his usual description. The only thing you can is to be yourself and to be friendly with him. Don't let his preferences steal your shine. If he can't see your worth and beauty then it's not meant to be.

• Did he say he only likes white blonde girls? Honestly, I know it's hard to control, but if he hasn't said it... don't let your mind speak for him. Look nice with whatever style you rock, engage him in conversation by being confident and yourself, maybe try to flirt and see what happens. Just because he hasn't dated his own race yet doesn't mean he wouldn't. I haven't though my own is actually my preference.

• he says he prefers brunettes but lately I see him with blondes more