Has your significant other ever embarrassed you in public?

If so what did they do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I am a reserved person in public and my ex knew this. I'm quiet and dislike drawing attention to myself.

He was acting really obnoxious one day as a way to prank me in this store I go to every week, I laughed a bit but asked him to please stop. People were looking and at one point he made a baby cry (when he banged pots and pans). That's going in to rude territory, so I told him I'm leaving him there if he keeps it up. I was just going to sit in the car, but yeah... I don't like getting embarrassed in public.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that I can remember, no. I'm usually the one that gets funny little looks from my partner for doing something embarrassing. LOL

What Girls Said 5

• Usually it's just them doing something silly, often because he's around other guys of a lower caliber. Basically, with most of them most of the time it's me being embarrassed FOR them. Like when one of them got on the back of a pickup and they started doing doughnuts to see how long they could hold on. And then they started pushing each other off. Easily could have died, but of course he wouldn't listen to me.

Another, old boyfriend, though, thought it would be "cool" to relieve me of some of my clothing in front of our friends. I should have just ended it right there but I sunk to his level and embarrassed him right back.

What's more embarassing: getting sharked by your boyfriend in front of your friends, or getting your ass beat by your half naked girlfriend in front of your buddies?

• He not my boyfriend or anythjng but he my friend... And yesterday we went to 7eleven he start shake his ass and yelling that he wanted condoms!!! I am like I barely have any money why would you ask for that... and then I had to pay for 5 dollars worth of junk food just on him... I am like really!!!

• 5 dollars is nothing?

• no its sandwhich would cost be about 9 dollars? hahahaha

• That does sound embarrising. I remember this group of us were in the girls clothing shop. I think it was "Cotton on" and while the girls were looking at clothes this guy started making out with the doll in the shop that is used to display the clothes and I am like o my gosh.

• Not since we've been together. But he tripped me over when we were still just friends. And that's the extent of it. Really I wasn't even embarrassed but that's the closest thing to 'embarrassing' as it really gets. WOO for tame!

• Yes needless to say it ended quickly

• Good question. Nothing comes to mind :O And I tend to remember embarrassing stuff like forever..

What Guys Said 4

• A girlfriend tried to, she was angry because I was breaking up with her. I care pretty much nothing what people think though so it didn't work.

• I'm not easily embarassed.

• ERROR: significant other not found

• I don't think I've ever had an SO embarrass me in public..