Help! What should I do?

At the grocery store I work at there is this girl I have taken a particular interest to. Because we work in different departments and scheduling, we rarely see each other, but when we do see each other, we try and talk and hold a conversation. I am interested in getting to know this girl more and I am wondering should I just ask her out to a casual date or beat the odds and continue to try and talk to her in the little time I see her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've talked a few times then it's completely OK to ask her out for coffee some time. It's not weird. If she seems eager to hold conversation with you then it's a good sign. Rather try and know then sit around and and wonder about things.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think at the very least you should ask to exchange numbers so you can talk more and see what else you have in common then move to asking her on a casual date.