Girls honestly would you no bs?

I saw an old hs friend. She's hot and when we met up she tried giving me a hug. I didn't know how to act. I got stuck/nervous so i didn't hug back. It got weird and she instantly pulled back halfway through her hug. She must of felt rejected. As soon as she left i text her it was great seeing her and she said it was for her too. I then replied saying i totally wasn't expecting a hug but that''ll i'll show some love next time. She didn't even text back after that.

Did i do the right thing? now i'm worried/wondering if i now look weird in her eyes. What if i was wrong and she didn't even try hugging me? maybe that's why she must of thought wtf is he talking about. No i don't like her we are just friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't stress too much if you are friends she would surely know you by now and wouldn't overthink the situation. Most likely she's thinking damn he looked so cute I had to hug him he must think I'm a weirdo 😂😂 relax give her a huge hug next time and laugh it off

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably still awkward for her, just give it some time.

What Girls Said 1

• hugging is natural, its really common we all hug a friend we've not seen in ages! she probably just doesn't know HOW to reply to the text, personally i would reply but she probably just wants to skip past it rather than discuss it

What Guys Said 3

• Stop worrying about what she thinks about what happened. If you like her, go for it. I honestly don't think she really cares about what happened.

• okay.. so she hugged you and you think she wasn't trying to hug you... don't you realize how idiotic that sounds, Lizzy?

• I don't see an issue. I hate hugging people, unless it's my mother.