Is it a turn off to be reserved for outgoing guys?

I'm introvert and shy but I find myself more attracted to outgoing and extrovert guys. I've noticed that most extrovert guys were not really attracted to shy girls. I wanted to know what you thought of that :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you just have to find the right guy! These outgoing guys have to be mature, its at the age where they learn to appreciate life. You proabably have to have the same interests or views and opinions to have chemistry. My sister is very reserved and she doesn't voice out her opinions whenever she's hurt or offended she isn't very initiative but smiles back to people But she is veryy VERY kind hearted and the little things she does is so cute! she's crazy neat and writes little motivational quotes every where she's also amazingly smart and hardworking and very dilligent and humble. Most outgoing guys, or anyone really (they usually are the hardworkers as well who has the same goals in life aka work hard and reach your goal kinda guy) whod meet her always end up admiring her and love being around her. She doesn't try to meet people but people are drawn towards her. I'm pretty sure they're attracted to the fact that she's always going at her own pace, down to earth and such a hardworker.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not a turn off its like every other preference but I've tried being with a timid/shy girl that was interested but my god her texts were dryer than my phone when I barely started college

What Girls Said 2

• I think some extroverted men really adore introverted girls. I would assume it's something different (personality wise). Opposites attract don't they?

• No, I think many would actually value that trait.