He doesn't respond?

So my boyfriend is always busy doing stuff at home or anything. But yesterday I posted on Instagram a long message to him about how awesome he was at the game. And then I opened up and said I should say a bit more since I'm so quiet, and that I missed when we were in 7th grade and together. So I waited, all night. He liked my photo... but didn't reply back...😭😭😭😭

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Wait a while, then confront him.

If it's been a while since you've heard from him and you're really upset and confused, you totally have the right to say something to him especially if you guys were dating, hooking up or whatever.

Try to do this as maturely as possible. Send a text or message or approach him in person and say something like;

"Listen, I'm really confused. I thought things were going okay between us, but I haven't heard from you. Is something going on?" If you still don't hear an answer, cut him off completely.

Good luck.