Would you date a girl that was physically stronger than you?

I just answered a question to girls asking if they would be willing to date a boy that was weaker than them, and it made me curious: would guys date a girl that was stronger than them. I know for a fact at least one would, but I want to know how many of you would and wouldn't. Also, feel free to tell us why or why not.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like it. It doesn't make me weaker, it just means we've got more strength collectively. Plus, she would help inspire me to get more in shape.

What Guys Said 27

• Not a problem for me. Why should physical strength even matter, as long as we are compatible with each other?

• I don't think I would have a problem with that. We both can lift together!

• Yes I would. However, like anon mentioned would that girl date me?

• It's interesting to see that most women would be hesitant to dating someone weaker than them

• The real question is would she? Sure I would strength isn't everything its really mostly skill I would be confident I could still rag doll her if I wanted to just cause of my technique I have I have lots of fight experience and jiu-jitsu knowledge.

• of course. when we play fight i would have a bit of a struggle trying to beat her

• Yes, i already have. I don't see the problem in it.

• Yes but I would be careful not to piss her off

• Yes, in fact I'd find that hot. I'm a little tired of these girly porcelain dolls walking around that act oh so weak and cry when they break a nail.

• Yes i am not intimidated by a girl who is stronger then me, i will be charmed by her sweet personality.

• It does not mean she can beat you up just because she can lift more

• I'm short and skinny, so it's likely there are a fair few girls stronger than me. I don't mind tbh. Loads of girls are into fitness and that now anyways..

• Hmmm. You mean like able to lift more than me and kick my ass?

Or just able to push me around with her weight?

• A Girl that's able to Bench 600 lbs... Yea that's a turn off

• I would. As long as I would be attracted to her why not.

• well no. not because the fact that she's stronger but because she would have to look a bit like she hulk xD that´s not exactly attractive to me.

• Yes! I'm not that strong so it would not be hard to find, i just hope there are girls willing for that.

Where is the thread you were talking about?

• would-you-ever-have-a-boyfriend-who-is-physically-weaker-than-you
      It won't let me post the full link.

Unfortunately, most girls aren't into it! I'd be willing to do it again if I really liked the guy, but there is obviously a strong appeal for strong guys.

• I agree that it's a double standard. The main thing: be the person you want to be. If you find someone who can love you for it, awesome. But don't worry if it doesn't seem to be happening. Boys are biologically programmed to prefer slender, pretty women, with big breasts, and girls are programmed to prefer big, strong, intelligent guys who have a future.

But this programming is not all there is. The longer you live, the more your unconscious begins to incorporate other import factors based on your experiences and beliefs.

Plus, for the record, I DO find some scrawny guys to be cute.

• Ik, ik... it just feels like there's so many things about me that limit my options so much. When i think about how all there might be for me out there is rejection and humiliation i just want to break down and cry. It feels so helpless :(

• She'd be a hulk of a women, I wouldn't be interested.

• Yes, I would. As long as she was prepared to open her own jars. :)

In all seriousness though it wouldn't bother me.

• If she was attractive and fun, sure.

• I dont wanna sound cocky but for a girl be stronger than she would be really big.. like 200lbs of muscle... anyway i would date a girl like ronda.. a girl that can kick almost of the guys ass

• I wouldn't mind. But would girls date a guy physically weaker than her? Most likely not.

• impossible since no girl can out strength me.

• Na not my type of tea

• Girls are crazy definitely not lol
    They are clever, the last thing I need them to be is clever and strong, what good would I be then?

• I never met one but it wouldn't bother me per se.

• The question is would she date me!

What Girls Said 1

• Why wouldn't they... some guys like stronger girls ;)