Where can I meet people?

I'm a 20 year girl and I find it so hard to meet people. I have tried dating sites and everyone on there just seem to want sex and not anything more, where can I meet someone decent?

What Guys Said 1

• Join an activity/social club in your area. Don't know a sport? Learn one and maybe you can meet new people in the process. The point is to do something that gets you out there talking/doing things with others and seeing new people. Chances are you'll run into someone who'll ask you out.

What Girls Said 1

• Mutual friends tend to work well sometimes. Also social gatherings like parties, festivals, concerts or meet up's. At the end I know the struggle and can't say I've mastered the best plan to meet people but just know a lot of people don't know where to meet others always. Most guys I've met were through dating sites (but I agree it's not the best way) or at a party.