I am a little obese but I am like a jack of all trades (sorry for being too haughty on that one) but I can't make any girlfriends. Can y'all help?

I am alone without anyone neither good friends nor relationships. Help me out a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• Join groups, go for walks, jog, experience life. You will meet people from all walks of life joining really fun groups. Boot camps, cookery, reading clubs, art. Exercise, meditate so whatever to occupy your mind from over analysing. The happier you are the more people drawn to you

Most Helpful Guy

• Man are you sure you are actualy trying cause if you actualy do it is just a matter of time dont get stressed you are firstly young as i can understand secondly the fact you are obese just trust me it doesn't matter the only thibg that it actualy does it is confiedence you know you are in a situation that you need to make yourself a favor i siggest you to sign up to a gym start looking for advice on the web (there are a lot stuff to learn) and at the end practise if you realy need extra help let me know i can help ypu :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• work on you not being lazy, do things that are social and involve fun, meet people, make an effort to go and talk to people and i mean everyone.

• apparently you're not a jack of all trades after all, Lizzy.