I added an "I'm a guy" option because
1.) girls typically don't ask guys out in the first place
2.) even if they do, they don't seem THAT threatening at first glance (even if they have psychotic tendencies or control freakness issues)
To be honest, women are just more likely to have a reason to be vigilant when it comes to random guys walking up to them and "wanting something". So I added the "I'm a guy" option. But if you can relate to the situation, you can vote anything you want. I won't stop you.
- YES, I DO find it creepy, considering I don't know anything about him! BUT only if he's not physically attractive.Vote A
- YES, I DO find it creepy, considering I don't know anything about him! EVEN IF he is physically attractive.Vote B
- NO, I DON'T find it creepy EVEN THOUGH I don't know anything about him... BUT I do find it creepy if he just seems kinda weird or isn't physically attractive.Vote C
- NO, I DON'T find it creepy EVEN THOUGH I don't know anything about him... AND I don't find it creepy EVEN IF he's kinda weird or isn't physically attractive.Vote D
- Nobody ever asks me out so I don't really have the capacity to judge whether I'd find guys doing that creepy or not., so I'm neutral.Vote E
- OTHERVote F
- I'M A GUY (and the other options just don't apply to me)Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
if we're at a club or around school, i would not think it was creepy. those sorts of environments are more controlled and whatnot.
if i was just on my way home on the train, i'd think it was very creepy lol. at least try to talk to me first and get my number or something, geez lol.
it also depends on how he asks. if he asks with too much sensuality (which happens very very often) that is very creepy because it's inappropriate.4
Most Helpful Guy
I've a friend who looked like Peter Gallagher. Actually, I'd say he's aged BETTER than Peter Gallagher. He used to approach women from time to time and ask them out, but he NEVER walked up to them and asked (bluntly), "Hey, wanna go out?" He struck up a conversation and within 15 minutes or so asked them if they wanted to go out.3