What should I do in this situation?

I met this girl online and we have been going out for about two months now. We have had four dates with a fifth one scheduled. We have kissed, hugged, flirted with each other during those dates. It is hard for us to see each other more since we both work at different times and I have school and an internship as well. We use to have great conversations via text but over time that has died down to one word or few word replys. I have told her that I need more out of her in the conversation but that only changes for a short while. I know that she wants to take it slow physically and isn't sure if she wants a serious relationship right away. It has been a month since she has said it. I intiate most text conversations and plan the dates. I do plan them a few days ahead so we can free some time. Do I give her more space to decide? Do I take steps to show that I am serious about her? How would I do that? How do I solve the texting situation? (I already text her a lot less than before per day). Overall opinions on the situation.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "We have kissed, hugged, flirted with each other during those dates. It is hard for us to see each other more since we both work at different times and I have school and an internship as well. "

^but things go very well up till now as it seems... and as long as u can deal wid yer busy schedules... fine... ;)

"We use to have great conversations via text but over time that has died down to one word or few word replys."

^it could be because u r both busy... wouldn't it?

"It has been a month since she has said it. I intiate most text conversations and plan the dates."

^i see... how quickly does she respond then?

"I do plan them a few days ahead so we can free some time. Do I give her more space to decide?"

it's not needed i believe... u do well by plannin dates a few days ahead after all... ;)

"How do I solve the texting situation? (I already text her a lot less than before per day). Overall opinions on the situation."

^still she doesn't make any effort to text back?

well... if she doesn't i'm afraid there might be a chance she lost much interest... :|

• depends usually she responds quickly. I actually got her to initiate a conversation the other day.

• awesome...

then if she responds quickly anbd she initiates once in a while... guess it's ok... :)