Is space really helpful early on in a relationship?

Been dating this girl for about 2 weeks now, we hang out at least 4 times a week, now lately i noticed that she gets upset with me very quickly, should i distance myself a little bit? Will that make me more desirable, by making myself readliy available at all times am I diminshing my attractivness?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's getting more comfortable with u, so she's letting her true self show. Or maybe she's just losing interest. U could try the space thing if u think it will help, but make sure u comunicate with her so she doesn't think something is wrong with her. She might take it the wrong way.

Most Helpful Guy

• People hate ' the game' but I have only found that it works unfortunately... Usually the first month I am dating someone, I keep it to twice a week, even if I am free, I'll make up an excuse to see them only twice, even if she wants to see me more. People get upset and no one likes this happening to them- but it simply works, when a girl does this to me I can't stop thinking about them lol

Regardless, if she is getting upset that easily, this early, it may not be worth it in the long run... but who knows, something could be going on her own life or something

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not going to tell you do this or do that, also all opinions here based on predictions, they may have experienced the same situation but they don't know what it's like to you or the way you yourself feeling it.. you get what I'm saying? ... so i would like to give you some advices here... don't be that someone who predict too soon and don't be that someone who think it's all his fault because he's less or he was lucky to find a way to be with that person. ...
    Stop asking people to tell you what way you have to choose, it's your thing dig it, don't focus on the face signs a lot because sometimes it's tricky...
    Remember all what you said is in your mind, you don't know what's happening in her mind... as long as she isn't telling you to leave her a little bit. ... don't ask for answers to unheard questions. .. have fun and yes giving a space is good and healthy in relationships.

• Don't make her top priority. Always being available to her does indeed have a negative impact.

You can still have her as number one in terms orf importance. But make her aware that number two isn't far behind.

• It's probably best to just listen to why she is getting upset and ask her what you can do to help.