Always Seen As A Friend But Never More Than That?

I am a pretty social person. Not in a way where I have a ton of friends but I am the kind of person people turn to when they need someone to talk to. I've been told I have that kind of "vibe", which is great. I always enjoy listening to people and helping them in any way I can.

The thing that has been bugging me is why am I unable to find a lady who likes me as more than just a good friend, when they have said I'm easy to talk to, they wish they could find a guy like me, etc?

For the record, I don't think I'm "owed" a relationship or anything for being that kind of guy (aka Mr. Nice Guy) and I don't use these friendships as hopes of getting romantically involved with someone. I'm just wondering how I can be that kind of guy that women would want to take to the next level... if that makes any sense.

I'm still working on myself and I think I'm pretty decent guy. But I'm just lost on how I can be more appealing or relationship material.

I apologize if this post was vague.. kinda hard to explain but hopefully someone can help me out a bit. Thanks!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Most people like this are good at communicating everything but how they feel about certain people. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that almost every potential romance in your life has gone unaddressed. I'm just going to say you probably need to be more bold, in which case I really mean be more direct. Tell a girl you might maybe sort of like within a reasonable window of meeting them that you think they would make for a good relationship and that you would like to date them. If you tell them, they won't know, and many just assume you're not interested and stick your friendship in the case closed filing cabinet. Good luck man.